What information is collected when visiting our site?
- We collect the information you provide when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest, respond to an email, or participate in another site feature.
- When you place an order we may ask for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other necessary information.
How is this information used?
- The information collected is used to personalize your site experience and allow us to provide the content and products in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to respond efficiently to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- If you have signed up for our email list you may receive periodic emails. If at any time you would like to opt-out of these emails there is an option within the email to do so at any time.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety and privacy of your personal information.
- Your information is contained behind secured networks and kept confidential; only select employees of Snow Dog Delights access the required information to fulfill your orders and process your shipments.
- All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and is encrypted into our databases to be only accessed for reasons as stated above.
- Yes, cookies are small files that allow a website to compile data about site traffic and interaction so we as a company can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You have the option to turn off cookies, but this will prevent access to many features when accessing our site.
Do we disclose collected information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any of your personal information to outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners or other parties that assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you; these parties must also agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may release your information when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours/others' rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, remove, or modify information you have provided to us?
- To modify your email subscriptions, please click the link within our emails sent to you that states 'unsubscribe'. Please note that you may still receive emails already in production due to email production schedules.
- Please note that we may need to maintain previously provided information during a sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
- We welcome any questions/comments/concerns you may have about your privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue you may have. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847)650-1026.
Online policy only
Terms and conditions
- Please also visit our 'Terms & Conditions' section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This page was last updated on October 11, 2022.