- This website is operated by Snow Dog Delights LLC. Throughout this site the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to Snow Dog Delights LLC. Snow Dog Delights LLC offers this website including all information, tools and services available from this site to the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of our terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us you are engaging in our "service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service", "Terms"), including those additional terms and conditions and policies references herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service before accessing or using our website. By accessing any part of our site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use any services.
- Our store is hosted on GoDaddy. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. All payments go through PayPal through a safe and secure network.
Section 1 - Online Store Terms
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in Illinois and you have given us your consent to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses, or codes of any destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your services.
Section 2 - General Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content, not including credit card information, may be transferred unencrypted and involve <a> transmissions over various networks; and <b> changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 3 - Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
- We are not responsible if the information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information that is not necessarily current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes made to our site.
Section 4 - Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) with notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you, or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Section 5 - Products or Services
- Certain products may have limited quantities and may only be sold online for a limited time.
- We do not accept products for return or exchange, but we do want to hear your concerns with the hope to find an alternative to make the situation right.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on our e-store and website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
**We currently only sell within Illinois; as our company grows we hope to continue to expand our sales borders.**
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any given time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Section 6 - Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing/shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email/billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made through our online storefront. You agree that if there was an error with information input you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 business day to amend the incorrect information, otherwise, the order may be canceled.
Section 7 - Optional Tools
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" and "as available" without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Use by you of optional third-party tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also offer new services and/or features in the future, through our website. Such new features/services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Section 8 - Third-Party Links
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages that come from you interacting with said third-party sites.
Section 9 - User Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, by phone, or through social media ('comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit/copy/publish/distribute/translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward us. We are and shall be under no obligation to maintain any comments in confidence; to pay commission for comments, or to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of the comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
Section 10 - Prohibited Uses
- In addition to other prohibitions set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using our site or it's content <a> for any unlawful purpose, <b> to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts, <c> to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules laws, or local ordinances, <d> to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or that of others, <e> to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability, <f> to submit false or misleading information, <g> to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality of the Service or any other website, <h> to collect or track the personal information of others, <i> to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape, <j> for any obscene or immoral purpose, <k> to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, <l> to use any social media content provided by Snow Dog Delights LLC (Instagram, Facebook, Google, subscription email, etc) or photographs from this website/social media without providing Snow Dog Delights LLC credit and ownership of - please provide a link to www.snowdogdelights.com if sharing a photo of ours, or <m> falsifying ownership of any logo/recipe/photo/social media post/product of Snow Dog Delights LLC.
Section 11 - Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of our product is at your sole risk and the risk of your dog. The service and all products delivered to you through the service are "as is" and "as available" for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, non-infringement.
- In no case shall Snow Dog Delights, our owners, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind including lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages arising from your use of any of the service or any products. Our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Section 12 - Severability
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remains provisions.
Section 13 - Termination
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these terms at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease using our site.
Section 14 - Entire Agreement
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 15 - Governing Law
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws.
Section 16 - Changes to Terms of Service
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our site for changes.
Section 17 - Contact Information
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
This page was last updated on October 11, 2022.